Pineapple Green Juice2021-06-02
- Servings : 2 Big Glasses
- Prep Time : 5m
- Ready In : 10m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
37 people rated this recipe
Yummylicious Juice!! Yes, this detox juice is so easy to make and is super satisfying. It is made with a few simple ingredients – Swiss Chard, Cucumbers and Pineapple. This is not just delicious but is nutrient dense, loaded with impressive health benefits –
- Excellent Source of Vitamin c, Vitamin K and other essential minerals
- Excellent detoxifying
- Contains Disease-Fighting Antioxidants
- Can Ease Digestion
- May Help Reduce the Risk of Cancer
- May Boost Immunity and Suppress Inflammation
- Promotes Hydration
Pineapple is also considered as a medicinal plant in some culture. Pineapple has a substance called bromelain that may lower inflammation. You may have an itchy tongue or sore lips right after you eat pineapple. But as soon as you swallow the fruit, your stomach acids destroy the flesh-eating enzyme.
Note: Please be sure you are not allergic to pineapple. Eating / drinking too much may cause symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal pain etc.
Enjoy your daily dose of greens. Cheers!
- 1 ½ Cup – Swiss Chard, washed and cut
- ½ – Organic English Cucumber, washed and cut
- 1 small – Organic Pineapple, washed and diced
Juice above ingredients in a slow, cold-pressed Omega juicer & Nutrition System
Alternatively, add above ingredients to a Vitamix blender with ¼ cup of filter water and blend to a smooth puree. Strain the mixture using a sieve and yes the juice is ready.
Enjoy this fresh pineapple green detox juice