Spicy Avocado Sauce (Plant-Based & Oil-Free)2021-03-14
- Skill Level: Easy
- Add to favorites
- Servings : 2 Cups
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 5m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
25 people rated this recipe
Are you like me, LOVE AVOCADOs? Then here is a quick recipe for spicy avocado & herb sauce. Avocado Sauce is deliciously creamy, smooth and full of flavor. This herb sauce is vegan, oil-free, gluten-free and soy-free. Avocado Cilantro/Herbs Sauce is so spicy and addictive, yet healthy. You can serve it as a dip with fresh veggies/baked crackers or as a sauce over smashed baked potatoes or a zucchini zoodles. This avocado sauce can even brighten up a boring salad by adding a few tablespoons of this Avocado dressing. Once you try this recipe you will never buy any dressings or dip or mayo from stores that are loaded with preservatives. Try this quick, creamy and no-oil healthy-fat sauce.
- 2 large – Ripe Avocado, halved, pitted, skin removed
- 1 tablespoon – Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 – Jalapeño Pepper, washed & diced
- 1 tablespoon – Almond or Walnut or Cashew, soaked and cleaned (This is for extra smooth and creamy texture)
- 1 cup – Cilantro/Coriander leaf, washed and roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon – Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon – Garlic Powder (Optional)
- 1/2 cup – Filter Water
- Himalayan Salt to taste
In a Vitamix blender or a food processor, add above mentioned ingredients and process until smooth, scraping down the bowl as needed
Taste this smooth sauce to adjust salt and spice level. Also, adjust the consistency of avocado sauce now, if it is too thick as ½ tablespoon (as required) of vegan milk and blend well.
Serve it fresh over a big bowl of fresh salad or steamed vegetables or zoodles. Refrigerate leftover sauce for later use
- Spicy: Add more Paprika, Jalapenos and Chopped onion to add up the spice
- Herbs: Use your choice of herbs like – Parsley, Basil, Cilantro etc.