Maple Pecan Pie Granola2018-01-12
- Servings : 4 cup
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 15m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
16 people rated this recipe
This granola tastes like a real Maple Pecan Pie; sounds like a morning treat. It is loaded with pecans and tastes delicious buttery yet rich nutty flavor. A perfect healthy breakfast loaded with nutrients, minerals, and vitamins.
- 3 cup – Old-fashioned raw, whole rolled oats
- 1 cup – Organic, raw Pecans, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon – Cinnamon powder
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1/3 cup – Organic Maple syrup (use best quality)
- 1 ½ teaspoon – Vanilla essence
- ¼ cup – water or melted vegan butter or coconut oil
Preheat oven to 170 Celsius / 350 Fahrenheit.
Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, pecans, salt and cinnamon. Mix well.
Pour in maple, butter and vanilla. Mix well, until every oat is lightly coasted. Pour the granola onto your prepared pan and spread it in an even layer. Bake until golden, about 10-15 minutes, stirring halfway. Let the granola cool completely.
Store the granola in an airtight container at room temperature for 2 to 3 weeks. You can also store it in a sealed freezer bag in the freezer for up to 3 months.