Soulful Orange Sunshine Juice2018-05-30
- Servings : 4 Glasses
- Prep Time : 15m
- Ready In : 5m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
20 people rated this recipe
Orange sunshine is a citrusy fruit juice combination, Orange & Pomegranate. As the same suggests, it has a bright sunshine color, maroon from pomegranate & orange blending to create this beautiful color. This aromatic juice is so refreshing with a sweet and tangy taste. Enjoy this juice as it is all-natural, no-added sugar or no-added color. Whether it is winter or summer citrus fruit juice is best as it loaded with vitamins & minerals and it has remarkable power to brighten and cure a common cold.
- 3 Glasses – Orange Juice, Freshly Squeezed (I have used 6 Navel Oranges and Omega Cold Pressured Juicer)
- 1 Glass – Fresh Pomegranate Juice (I have used 2 big Pomegranate and Omega Cold Pressured Juicer)
- 4 piece – Orange Wedges for garnish
- ¼ cup – Pomegranate Seeds
- Mint leaves for garnish
In a serving glass, add pomegranate seeds at the bottom along with ¼ cup of pomegranate juice.
Now slowly pour freshly squeezed orange juice falling on the sides of the glass instead of pouring directly on pomegranate juice.
It is so meditative to watch maroon and orange color mixing gradually to form an orange sunshine juice. Garnish it with an orange wedge and mint leaf. Enjoy!
- Mix both pomegranate and orange juice right before serving.
- Orange Skin – Do not waste the orange skin; zest the oranges below squeezing them. You can store orange zest in the fridge and use it later. Add zest to any dessert or savory dishes to brighten up the flavor.
- Spice it up – Add cinnamon powder, a pinch of salt and orange zest for extra flavor (optional)