Vegan Celery Soup2020-04-29
- Servings : 2-3 Bowls
- Prep Time : 10m
- Ready In : 10m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
25 people rated this recipe
The simple and delicious Celery Soup recipe is quick and easy. The vibrant green colored soup is tasty, is light on the stomach yet very satisfying. Needless to mention the health benefits of this plant-based soup.
You can enjoy vitamins A, K, C and minerals potassium, folate when you eat celery, carrot & broccoli. Celery & Broccoli are low on the glycemic index which has a slow and steady effect on blood sugar. This is a very simple recipe as it requires only 3 main ingredients. Relish this oil-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free soup.
Ingredients for Soup:
- 1 cup – Celery Stalk, washed and diced
- 1 medium-size – Carrot, washed and diced
- ½ cup – Broccoli Florets, washed
- 1 ½ cup – Filter Water (I have used water instead of ready broth)
- Salt & Black Pepper as per taste
- Seasoning Herbs (Optional)
- I have used Vitamix Blender or (use any high-speed blender)
In a pot of boiling water, add cut celery sticks, broccoli, and carrots. Cook it for about 5-7 minutes or until broccoli and carrots are cooked.
Add salt, peppercorns and herbs as per your taste. Stir it well and turn off the stove.
In a Vitamix, blend the cooked vegetables along with the water/broth. (Use the water in boiling vegetables as this fresh broth will taste amazing)
Serve this celery soup hot along with vegan side dishes like spicy tofu or bread