Super Berries Granola2018-01-12
- Skill Level: Easy
- Add to favorites
- Servings : 4 cup
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 15m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
14 people rated this recipe
Homemade Super Berries Granola is loaded with antioxidant and is great for a quick energy boost. Here is the creative twist on regular granola.
- 3 cup – Old-fashioned raw, whole rolled oats
- ¼ cup – Dried Goji Berries
- ¼ cup – Dried Cranberries
- ¼ cup – Dried Blueberries
- ¼ cup – Dried Cherries
- 1 teaspoon – Cinnamon powder
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1/3 cup – Organic Maple Syrup (or your choice of sweetener like honey, agave, brown sugar, jaggery etc.)
- 1 ½ teaspoon – Vanilla essence (or your choice of flavouring like almond essence, orange etc.)
- ¼ cup – Organic Coconut butter (or melted butter, canola oil.) or water, optional
Preheat oven to 170 Celsius / 350 Fahrenheit.
Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, salt and cinnamon. Mix well. Exclude all cherries.
Pour in honey and vanilla. Mix well, until every oat is lightly coasted. Pour the granola onto your prepared pan and spread it in an even layer. Bake until golden, about 10-15 minutes, stirring halfway.
Let the granola cool completely. Now stir in all different types of berries.
Store the granola in an airtight container at room temperature for 2 to 3 weeks. You can also store it in a sealed freezer bag in the freezer for up to 3 months.