Raspberry Smoothie Bowl2021-01-22
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Ready In : 5m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
37 people rated this recipe
This is a joyful morning breakfast that makes your day. Raspberry Smoothie bowl is my favourite dessert which I can have as a breakfast. This is super nourishing, guilt-free, plant-based, refined sugar-free and healthy breakfast recipe. This smoothie is thick, creamy, tart- sweet and very satisfying.
This smoothie bowl calls for a very few ingredient – Raspberries, some seeds, bananas and my secret ingredient “Love”. A must try quick and easily customizable delicious fruit & nuts breakfast bowl, click here for options.
- 1 Cup – Fresh Organic Raspberries, washed
- 2 – Fresh Organic Bananas, peeled
- 1/3 Cup – Fresh Coconut Meat/Cream (The white flesh which is found inside a coconut) OR click here for your choice of dairy-free milk options
- ½ Teaspoon – Flax Seeds, soaked in filter water for an hour
- 1 ½ Tablespoon – Chia Seeds, soaked in filter water for an hour
- 1 Teaspoon – Hemp Seeds, soaked in filter water for an hour
- ½ Cup – Filter Water
- Toppings – Fresh Berries, Sliced Bananas, Raw Hemp Seeds
In a Vitamix blender, add water, soaked seeds, coconut, bananas and fresh raspberries.
Blend until smooth and creamy. Add more water/vegan milk to adjust the consistency and blend for few seconds.
Pour it in a beautiful serving bowl; top it with more berries, sliced bananas and hemp seeds.
Relish this wonderful breakfast
Here are some substitutes for above ingredients-
- Fruits – You can use any kind of berries
- Sweetener – I have used bananas as substitute for sugar. Instead you can use dates, apples or pears.
- Nuts & Seeds – You can add any kind of soaked nuts like almonds, walnuts etc
- Dairy-Free Milk Options – I have used fresh coconut, you can replace it with any vegan milk like Oats, Almond, Cashew milk etc.
- Toppings – Replace it with your choice of berries / fruits, seeds, dark chocolate, roasted coconut flakes etc.