Refreshing Watermelon Cooler2021-08-27
- Prep Time : 10m
- Ready In : 5m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
39 people rated this recipe
On a hot summer day there is nothing better than a quick and refreshing watermelon cooler. My family swig this drink all the time as we love, love & love seasonal watermelons. This easy drink recipe is a simple combination of fresh watermelon, lime juice and fresh mint.
You can make this ahead of time, and keep refrigerated for up to three days. Garnish with mint and lime slices, it’s this easy. Make this watermelon juice in bulk as one sip or one glass is never enough!
- 4 Cups – Fresh seasonal watermelon, roughly diced
- 1 Cup – Frozen cubed watermelon pieces (Dice fresh watermelon and freeze it, I use this as ice cubes/watermelon ice cubes)
- 1 Tablespoon – Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon – Fresh Mint Leaves
- 5 Medium size – Strawberries (Optional)
- Garnish: Lime Slice & Mint leaf
- Glass Rim: Sea Salt, Cayenne Pepper Powder and lime
In a Vitamix blender, add roughly diced watermelon, strawberries, lime juice and fresh mint. Blend it well. (Do not strain or filter this juice, enjoy it with watermelon fiber)
Rub a lime wedge on rim of a glass, then immediately dip this glass into a plate of sea salt and pepper powder mixture.
Pour fresh watermelon cooler into the glass, add watermelon ice cubes
Garnish this juice with lime and mint leaf and enjoy sipping it