Zucchini Noodles in Creamy Avocado Sauce (Raw, Plant-Based & Oil-Free)2020-04-01
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
27 people rated this recipe
This is easiest, quickest and healthiest noodle/spaghetti recipe. This is fully-raw, plant-based, vegan, noodle-free and gluten-free recipe. I have not used any store bought noodles; instead created zucchini zoodles using spiralizer. I have also not used any store-bought vegan cheese or cream; instead made creamy spicy avocado-herb sauce.
Trust me; this spaghetti dish is not only healthy but extremely delicious and satisfying. Even kids will love this pasta dish without missing gluten noodles or cheese. The combination and texture of this pasta dish takes it to a different level. There is a crunchy bite from raw zucchini with creamy smooth sauce over it. Make sure you make a big batch as you would want it more.
You can use your choice of vegetable noodles and vegan sauce.
- 3-4 large – Organic Zucchinis, washed
- 1-2 cup – Fresh Basil-Avocado Sauce. Click here to read the recipe
- ¼ teaspoon – Red Chilli Flakes
- ¼ teaspoon – Black Pepper Powder
- 2 cups – Organic Arugula or Spring Green Mix or Baby Kale, washed and dried
- 1 tablespoon – Black or Green Olives
- ½ tablespoon – Lime/Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon – Cherry Tomatoes, washed and cut into halves, Optional
- 1 teaspoon – Hemp seeds, Optional
- Himalayan Pink Salt to taste
Spaghetti/Noodle Making Procedure: Make thick zucchini spaghetti or zoodles using a spiralizer or spiralizing peeler or mandoline slicer/grater as shown in photo above.
Infused Oil: Add olive oil to a small pan, then add minced garlic, cook until fragrant and turns reds. Add chilli flake and turn of the flame. Garlic-Chilli Oil is ready. Add above garlic-chilli infused oil to a big bowl of zucchini noodles and mix well. (This is optional step)
Add big dollops of avocado sauce and mix well until noodles are well coated with the creamy sauce. Noodles are ready.
Green Salad: Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to the greens and massage it well. (optional, I like my green salad without out oil/salt)
Platting: Make a nice bed of green arugula/kale, place avocado zucchini noodle over the greens. Garnish it with spoonful of hemp seeds, cherry tomatoes, olives, and black pepper.
- Raw vegetable noodle substitute: You can use your choice of vegetables like mix of carrots, beetroot, long radish or purple cabbage etc.
- Cooked vegetable substitute: Make noodles from raw vegetable like potatoes and sweet potatoes and cook them thoroughly with some salt before adding any sauce to it.
- Creamy Sauce: Try sun-dried tomato cashew cream sauce or cashew-broccoli sauce or original marina sauce.