Health Benefits of Neem Plant
Neem trees or plants are very commonly grown in India. You can find neem leaves or neem powder online or at nearby grocery stores under name of Azadirachta Indica or Indian lilac. It is very bitter in taste yet has countless health benefits of Bitter Neem Plant:
- Neem can do wonders to our body by naturally healing most of the ailments.
- Neem has anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and antibacterial
- Neem is used to purify the blood, cleanse the liver and support the immune system.
- It is also commonly used to stimulate the digestive system.
- Neem plant also supports healthy skin and hair. Excellent to treat skin diseases.
- Also maintain healthy blood glucose levels.
- Neem also helps with mouth care and support dental health.
Just by chewing a fresh neem stem or bitter tasting leaves facilitate salivary secretion and can help you kill bacteria, plaque and tartar that builds up in teeth/gums, which are the root causes of bad breath.
Neem also help prevent decay, bleeding gums, dryness of throat, cracked lips and for strengthening teeth, gums and the jaw.
WAYS TO USE NEEM PLANT: You can use each part of neem plant –
- Neem Leaf – can help treat skin disorder by detoxifying the body. Neem is also used to treat Eczema and skin infections.
- Neem Bark – burning old neem barks acts as insecticide.
- Neem concoction or Neem tea – it is good to boost immunity, also help reduce fever.
- Neem Twigs – Traditionally Neem twigs are used to brush your teeth to prevent gum diseases and for natural teeth whitening.
- Neem Toothpaste – Try my home made all-natural Neem Toothpaste recipe for healthy dental care.
- Neem Powder or Paste – It can be used for skin and hair care. Neem powder helps in strengthening hair quality and promotes hair growth. Whereas, neem paste is used as a hair conditioner
- Neem Oil – it is great for gum inflammation and cavities
- Neem Face Mask – is natural acne relief agent, prevents pimples and skin blemishes. It relieves skin dryness, skin itchiness and redness.