Fresh Strawberry Puree
This strawberry puree adds life to any dessert as it has a refreshing, fun, fruity taste. Strawberry puree can be used as a topping to any dessert or can be used in recipes calling for puree. Since the strawberry season is so short, you can make a big batch and preserve pure the in freezer for later use.
Shelf life: at least 1-2 weeks in the fridge and 6 months in the freezer.
Gets ready in just 10 minutes.
- 1 pint – Fresh ripe strawberries, hulled and diced
- 1 tablespoon – Granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon – Honey
- In a blending jar or Vitamix, Place all ingredients mentioned above.
- Blend/ process until a thick pulp. It will look like a bright red puree.
- Use it fresh or store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for later use.