ALMOND CHOCOLATE BROWNIE (Plant-Based, Gluten-Free, Oil-Free & Refined Sugar-Free)2020-11-23
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
31 people rated this recipe
This is tried and tested full-proof recipe of plant-based, refined sugar-free and gluten-free chocolate chip brownie. This decedent chocolate brownie is extremely moist, fudgy and guilt-free. These are the best almond flour brownies you’ll ever make.
This dessert is super satisfying and healthy, YES; desserts can be healthy and guilt-free to indulge once in a while. YES, it’s hard to believe they are naturally gluten-free and made without white flour, NO Sugar, NO Flour, NO-Oil and NO Eggs instead it is loaded with good fat and nutrients. Using almond flour for dessert recipes and combining it with dates is like heavenly combination.
Treat your friends and family with these perfectly gooey chocolicious brownies and see the joy on their faces. Here is the recipe to make these rich and sinfully delicious brownies.
- 1/2 Cup – Almond Flour
- 1/3 Cup – Organic Cacao Powder Or Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon – Baking Soda
- A small pinch of Salt
- 1/3 Cup – Dark Chocolate (use 70% Cacao chocolate), roughly chopped for top
- 1 Cup – Dates Paste (Soak dates in warm water for half an hour and then blend it to fine paste) OR 2/3 Cup – Sugar (coconut or brown)
- 1/2 Cup – Dark Chocolate (use 90% Cacao chocolate, do not use sweet/semi-chocolate), roughly chopped for cake batter
- 1 Tablespoon – Organic Cold-pressed Coconut Oil (or vegetable oil), optional
- 1/3 Cup – Creamy Unsalted Almond Butter (Grind roasted almonds in high-speed food processor until creamy, smooth & oily)
- 1 Teaspoon – Vanilla Extract OR Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 Flax Eggs: 2 tablespoons ground flax mixed with 5 tablespoons water, keep mixture aside for 15 minutes
- 1/4 Cup – Fresh Berries – Cherries or Raspberries
- 1/4 Cup – Fresh Berry Compote
Dry Ingredients – Add dry ingredients in a bowl and mix it really well.
Wet Ingredients – Melt chocolate in a microwave and mix rest of the wet ingredients really well– coconut oil, vanilla, date’s paste, flax eggs and almond butter.
Now add dry ingredient mixture to wet ingredients. Mix it lightly using spatula, do not over mix and knock-off the air. The batter will be really rich and thick, which is perfect for a plant-based brownie. Top it up with some more chopped chocolates/chocolate chips.
Pour the above batter to a lined and greased baking tray.
Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 350F for around 20-25 minutes or (You can test if brownies are baked and ready, insert a toothpick in the middle of brownie and if comes are out clean brownies are ready)
Let it cool for 10-15 minutes before cutting and serving it. Enjoy it with some fresh berries and chocolate sauce or berry compote.
- Oil-Free – Substitute oil with 1 tablespoon of organic almond butter