Nature’s Own Energy Drink – Fresh Coconut Water2021-01-04
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
29 people rated this recipe
One of Mother Nature’s most perfect drink ~ Yes it is FRESH GREEN COCONUT WATER. It is loaded with every type of vitamin, mineral, amino acid, and electrolyte one can imagine for optimal health. Coconut water is the juice found in the center of a young, green coconut. As the coconut matures, some of the juice remains in liquid form while the rest ripens into the solid white flesh known as coconut meat. Coconut water forms naturally in the fruit and contains 94% water and very little fat. It should not be confused with coconut milk/coconut cream, which is made by adding water to grated coconut meat. Coconut milk contains about 50% water and is very high in coconut fat. According to my research coconut is the only fruit which is still available in its purest form, without pesticides etc. Coconut water/juice has endless benefits –
- It is loaded with several natural electrolytes including potassium, sodium, and magnesium.
- Coconut water is extremely hydrating. Coconut water can help to regulate fluid balance, prevent dehydration, and even ensure proper muscle function.
- Helps with good digestion and prevent constipation
- May help reduce blood pressure and stroke risk as coconut water is potassium-rich which help support heart health
- The best drink if you’re sick. Coconut water can help with hydration and energy levels.
- Help promote healthy skin & hair
- Natural detox water which help cleanse the toxins and rehydrate the body while making you feel refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Coconut water is the only purest water on the earth which is good for all age groups – kids, adults, pregnant women, breastfeeding moms and senior citizens.
- Coconut water supports all diseases by nourishing the body and promoting the health.
- Fresh coconut water is always great drink alternative to sugar loaded packed beverages & juices
Enjoy The Magic Of Mother Nature!
- 1 – Fresh Young Green Coconut (Serves 1 person) (Note: Friends living in North-America can find young coconut at Asian Stores, I get mine from Local Canadian Store)
- NOTE: (Do not substitute it with packed coconut water)
This is the easiest and simple juice recipe – Just break open the coconut top with a very sharp knife.
You can drink coconut water using a straw
Coconut Cream - Break open the entire coconut shell by hitting it hard on the floor (Either in Garage or Patio with concrete flooring). Once you open the coconut, scoop out the coconut cream/flesh/meat and eat. Alternatively, you can also make coconut cream or coconut milk.